STHIR-The Mind’s Clinic is a Mental health organization. Our team comprises qualified and licensed mental health professionals from esteemed governmental institutes. We strongly prioritize evidence-based treatment methods. Our aim is to provide services that help in healing and maintaining the tranquility of mind.
1. Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Provides evidence based treatment (Behavior therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, ACT, DBT, etc.) - Address a wide range of mental health issues such as, stress, burnout, feeling overwhelmed, anxiety, depression, substance-use, personality issues, anger management, panic, phobias, psychosis, schizophrenia, psychosexual difficulties, sleep disturbances, eating disorders, among others.
- Intelligence testing for children and adults - Personality testing - Career assessment - Diagnostic assessment for Autism, ADHD, ODD - Anger and behavioral issues - Neuropsychological assessments for TBI, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s - Cognitive assessments - Projective testing for diagnostic purpose
3. Workshops and life skills sessions
- Wellness sessions for corporates and educational institutes on stress management, Monday blues, work/life balance, burnout, body image issues.
Life skills sessions in schools on topics such as, exam anxiety, communication skills, time management, personality development, POCSO, POSH, etc.
Ans. STHIR - The Mind's Clinic is located in Block 7A/44, WEA Karol Bagh, New Delhi-1100055.
Ans. The Contact Number of STHIR - The Mind's Clinic is 09599748334
Ans. To know the hospital timing please contact on above mentioned phone number.
Ans. Yes, STHIR - The Mind's Clinic is open on weekends. However, it's advisable to check with the hospital for specific weekend hours.
Ans. You can schedule an appointment by calling on a given number.
Ans. Please bring any relevant medical records and test reports.
Ans. No, you do not need a referral to see a doctor at STHIR - The Mind's Clinic. You can directly visit or schedule an appointment.